1. I have 4 children. Three boys and one girl. After my daughter, I am quite content with just her and all my boys.
2. I dream of being a movie star but not popular enough to be dogged by the paparazzi. The paparazzi are also the reason I never felt really sad I never pursued that dream.
3. I really enjoy Zumba and don't care that I look like Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective dancing around in his tutu.
4. I took a cue from a really great mom friend and while in Dollarama I bumped and grinded in front of my hubby to a R&B song playing over their system. I think the store employee caught me. teehee.
5. I really enjoy being impulsive for most things.
6. Thinking of the last fun fact, I plan my days. You might not think they are planned, but they are. If someone else does something impulsive to derail that plan it ruins my whole day. (Not really a great personality trait)
7. I failed my high school sewing class because I never finished my sewing project. I have started my own business. I have a page on Facebook called By L.A.C.E. I sew.
8. I have started a new writing course and it has led to me wanting to research and write about wanting to become a surrogate mother.
9. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
10. No matter what I feel that my family is my greatest achievement in my life.
11. I have wanted to do Burlesque since I saw a show on it last year on Slice. I have found one in my city that is highly recommended Miss La Muse. I am getting up the nerve to email about classes.
1. How many siblings do you and where are you in the birth order? I have one sibling and I'm the oldest.
2. What is the last book that you read? Switched by Amanda Hocking. If you haven't read it, go read it!
3. What food do you crave the most? chocolate or salt and vinegar chips. I'm really into sea salt and malt vinegar kettle chips right now.
4. Do you have any irrational fears? Nope. They all seem rational to me.
5. Growing up did you ever wish you had a different name and if so, what? Yes, Felicia.
6. What is your least favorite food? Sushi
7. What is your favorite movie? Probably my favorite of all time (I have many), is The Sound of Music.
8. Are you really into decorating for holidays or do you keep it to a minimum? Christmas yes. Although this year it was kept to a minimum.
9. What is your favorite color? I am such a girl. Pink.
10. How do you handle meeting new people, do you tend to be more outgoing or shy? Shy at first, but then watch out.
11. Do you wake up easily in the morning or do you have to drag yourself out of bed? I drag my butt out of bed every morning. I love my bed. I love sleep even more.
1. Are you in a job that you truely enjoy?
2. Do you blog for fun? Or do people and life irritate you that much you need to get it out somewhere?
3. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? 4. If you were a lion? No I'm kidding, I hate those types of questions because I can't answer them because I think they are silly. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
5. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
6. When choosing an outift, do you buy it based on shoes you have or the purse you plan on buying with it?
7. Do you have the amount of children you wanted or did you want more/less?
8. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn't possibly do for one reason or another?
9. Which chore do you dislike doing the most?
10. If you had a favourite sport what would it be?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
1. mcai7td3 over at Not My Year Off
2. NicoleJ over at Pampers and Pumps
3. Ruby at Girlfriends Are Like Shoes
4. Mrs. McDancer at McDancing Through Life
5. One awesome Brit turned USA'er over at Stranger In A Strange Land. But don't let that fool you. The posts are chalked full of British humor and wit.
6. Terin at Modded Momma.
7. Marianna Annadanna at Snappy Surprise.
8. Always a thought provoking read over at Me and My Thinking Cap
9. Teresa over at Teresa Wilkinson Storyteller.
10. Jane at Flight Platform Living.
11. Esther at Laugh With Us Blog.
***I really enjoy reading all of these blogs. I am positive my readers will too.***