The other day @VivInterrupted sent me a tweet with an essential "Tag, you're it!" message. I'm a little late getting back to her on this one. So from her post I gather I'm supposed to write down 10 things you don't know about me that you were just wishing I would enlighten you with. (I know this ain't so, but just humor me a little k? My fragile ego needs it)
Phew: so I know I did seven things for my blog awards before, but I don't remember all that I put up there and I'm hoping your memory is as crappy as mine. As I'm too darn beat to try and search to see what I wrote and what I didn't.
1. I have always loved singing and always wanted to record at least one CD and hear it played on the radio.
2. I used to dance in my front yard until I was 14 years old and we moved to another area. I loved it and didn't care who saw me. (I only wish I was still that carefree)
3. I wish I had the time to get all the ideas rolling around in my head on paper before I forgot what I was thinking about.
4. When I was in my teens I used to write my own songs. I couldn't compose the music.
5. I tried out for Canadian Idol, it's first year, and froze during auditions. I haven't really sung since. I threw out all my songs. I regret that to this day.
6. I want to be published one day. I was writing a novel and tossed it when I was angry at myself. My characters play in my mind, but I'm always comparing what I write to the story I let get away. My characters remain just thoughts that haunt me.
7. I have insomnia because my head has so much going on in it.
8. I never planned on having four children, (even though twins times 4 equals 8 children) In order to understand that one, you need to know I originally wanted 4 sets of twins :S
9. I am terrified of the dark and basements.
10. I like to walk around in the house with very minimal light. Very close to dark. (Unless I watched a scary movie. Then the lights need to be on for a good week)
I am supposed to tag people now. I'm not sure how many. So here are some people I have yet to mention at any time in my blogs:
So there ya go! "Tag, You're It!"