These are the first signs that the Universe is feeling guilty for kicking my butt with disease:(I am now recovering from Bronchitis, and in LOVE with everything)
I LOVE Penicillin! I LOVE doctors that come to your home when you are just too sick to drive yourself to the doctor. I LOVE husbands that come home from work to take care of your children because you are too sick to take care of them. I LOVE Mommy's and Grandma's who come over the next day to watch the kids so you can get some more sleep. I LOVE Mommy's and Grandma's who also use that time to clean up your downstairs. (I apologize but my animal children tore it apart the next day)
This is another sign that the Universe is feeling a sense of remorse:
The same day I got my bronchial diagnosis I received The Versatile Blogger Award from Debra over at Writing With Debra. I feel amazingly honoured. I have now received two blog awards. People are enjoying my blog and that makes me really happy. Also I have now had over 1,000 page visits. Thank you Universe for the very nice start. You are well on your way to my forgiveness.
7 Things About Me:
1. I love looking at architecture. The old buildings of the city fascinate me the most. I once wanted to be an architect however, it requires a lot of math.
2. I am horrible at math. I had a tutor for Statistics and I still failed the exam.
3. I really enjoy watching the History channel. My father and I have that in common.
4. Al Jolson, John Wayne, and Robin Williams remind me of my Papa.
5. My Papa and Grandmother helped form my opinion of families and our need for them in our lives. My parents built on that foundation. I am trying to instill that in my own family.
6. One of my favorite things about my children is when they laugh. A full out belly laugh. Their laughs are contagious. When I am in the midst of their laugh it's like the world stops and I know what happy feels like.
7. Christmas time is my most favorite time of the year. 1) Our family comes together and enjoy each others company 2) Seeing my children's faces on Christmas morning 3) Knowing God made this all possible.
Let's Pass this honour along:
1. Marianna Annadanna @ Snappy Surprise
2. Kat Lady and the Tramp
3. Live Love Learn
4. O.M.I.T onemomentintime
5. radical ramblings and thoughts of a southern girl
6. Shiny Happy World
7.Flight Platform Living