* where my pants are?
* where my blue shirt is?
* where my jacket is?
* where my truck is?
* where my keys are?
* where my shoes are?
* where my book is?
* where my school project is?
* where I can find information on (you fill in the blank)?
* what time the bus comes?
* where my bus tickets are?
* where my lego is?
* where the screws are to the patio table?
* where the hardware is to the convertible crib?
* where the ________ movie is?
* where my birthday card with my birthday money in it is?
* if the bills were paid?
* what's for dinner?
* when A was last changed?
* if E went to the bathroom today?
* what you want for lunch?
* how old L is?
* how many wet and soiled diapers L has had in a 24 hour period?
* how many diapers does A and L have left?
* how many times the guy has come to fix the broken dishwasher?
* how much money we have in the bank?
* what you are doing on the weekend?
* if my uniform was washed?
* where my video games are?
* if we have plans on (another fill in the blank)?
* where A/L's sucky is?
* when anyone had a shower last?
* the last time anyone slept in?
* how many names I have to go through to call the child I really want to speak to?
* how many tantrums I have to deal with in a 12 hour period?
* how many times a child can ask why?
* how many silly knock-knock jokes I hear?
* where my mind went?
The list goes on and on and on. And while I feel my mind reeling and some days I want to walk to the postal box and not come back for a few hours at least. I wouldn't change it for the world. This is now what makes my world go around. It may seem boring, annoying, exhausting and torture to those who have never had all of this. To me it's heaven on earth. (I can freely say this now that my house is quiet due to everyone being asleep.)